ELITE BIDS OFFERED
8 FULL PAID EMERALD NATIONALS BIDS
8 FULL PAID THE ONE FINALS BIDS
8 TITANIUM BIDS
TYPES AND LEVELS ELIGIBLE FOR ELITE BIDS:
PREP L1, PREP L2, PREP L3, ALL-STAR L1, ALL-STAR L2, ALL-STAR L3, ALL-STAR L4, ALL-STAR L4.2, ALL-STAR L5R, HIP HOP, OVERALL SCHOOL, OVERALL DANCE
Victory Events are FULL PRODUCTION events! Also offering: Participant gifts, coaches gifts, qualified & certified judges and staff, individual athlete FIRST place prizes, GRAND CHAMP bows, every team receives a placement banner and much more!
Spectator Admission: Ages 4 & Up: $20
Majority of Victory events are not covered by professional photographers or videographers. NO gym, parent, athlete, or spectator has the right to offer images/videos for resale. Any photos and video from any Victory event is exclusive property of Victory Athletics Spirit
ON TIME PRICING
$74/Athlete (Allstar & REC) $70 (Prep/School/Exhibit.) Due 3/28/18
45 DAYS EARLY PAYMENT
- $69/Athlete (Allstar & REC) $65 (Prep/School/Exhibit.) EXPIRES 2/21/18
60 DAYS EARLY PAYMENT
- $59/Ath. (Allstar & REC) $55 (Prep/School/Exhibit.) EXPIRES 2/6/18
- $49/$45/Athlete with previous $1500 or more Purchase of Equipment or Apparel.
- Dance On time Payment $74/Ath. (Dance: 2 routines) Due 3/28/18
- Dance 45 days early Payment $69/Ath. (Dance: 2 routines) EXPIRES 2/21/18
- Dance 60 days early Payment $59/Ath. (Dance: 2 routines) EXPIRES 2/6/18
- Crossover (Allstar/REC/Prep) $30/athlete
- Crossover Dance $30/athlete (3rd routine)
Individual, Duo, Trio, Best Tumbler, Stunt Groups
Levels 4-6 & College Teams
- 22 athletes and under $499/team
- 23 athletes and above $799/team
All Competition Fees are due no later than the Wednesday before the Competition date.
All Teams competing in All Star and Prep Divisions need to have Rosters loaded onto USASF.net by the Wednesday before the Competition. Please select Victory Critique Kick-off Competition.
Teams will not be allowed to change division or level after the 1st tentative schedule is sent out.
Matthew 22:37-39 (37) Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ " (38) This is the first and greatest commandment. (39) And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’