$199/team Deposit By Jan. 1st
(Jan. 5th Registration is the deadline for gyms to be on the Event T-shirt)
- $69 - Allstar / REC / Dance (2 routines)
- $65 Prep / School / Exhibition
- $30 Crossover
- $30/athlete Stunt / Duo / IND. (90 seconds max time limit)
On Time Payment BY Jan, 23, 2109
Levels 4-6 & College Teams
2nd Event $10 OFF - 3rd Event $15 OFF - 4th Event $20 OFF
ELITE BIDS OFFERED
7 FULL PAID EMERALD NATIONALS TITAN BIDS
7 FULL PAID THE ONE FINALS PLATINUM BIDS
7 TITANIUM BIDS
7 2nd Runner-up
TYPES AND LEVELS ELIGIBLE FOR ELITE BIDS:
PREP L1, PREP L2, PREP L3, ALL-STAR L1, ALL-STAR L2, ALL-STAR L3, ALL-STAR L4, ALL-STAR L4.2, ALL-STAR L5R, HIP HOP, OVERALL SCHOOL, OVERALL DANCE
Victory Events are FULL PRODUCTION events! Also offering: Participant gifts, coaches gifts, qualified & certified judges and staff, individual athlete FIRST place prizes, GRAND CHAMP bows, every team receives a placement banner and much more!
Spectator Admission: Ages 4 & Up: $15 (1 DAY)
Majority of Victory events are not covered by professional photographers or videographers. NO gym, parent, athlete, or spectator has the right to offer images/videos for resale. Any photos and video from any Victory event is exclusive property of Victory Athletics Spirit
- Titan FULL PAID Bid (Grand Champion)
- Titanium Bid (Grand Champion Runner-up)
- Elite Bid (Grand Champion 2nd Runner-up)
- Gold Bid
- Silver Bid
- Bronze Bid
- At-large Bid
- All Competition Fees are due no later than the Wednesday before the Competition date.
- All Teams competing in All Star and Prep Divisions need to have Rosters loaded onto USASF.net by the Wednesday before the Competition.
- Teams will not be allowed to change division or level after the 1st tentative schedule is sent out.
- INDIVIDUALS do NOT compete at The One Finals.
Romans 5:3-5 (3) And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; 4 and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; (5) and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
KICKIN IT FOR KIDS
CHARITY CHEER & DANCE COMPETITION
Our mission is to provide a fun and affordable competition for teams of all skill levels and to encourage chartable giving. Our vision is to have all teams promote the gift of giving by having a team fundraiser at their school or gym to raise money for one of our approved charities. Even if you can not compete or attend, all donations will be appreciated. Over $5,000.00 was donated to various charities last year. Please help us continue to grow and benefit many great charities.
PROCEEDS of your team donation goes to the charity of your choice.
Registration deadline January, 20 2017.