ELITE BIDS OFFERED
8 FULL PAID EMERALD NATIONALS BIDS
8 TITANIUM BIDS
TYPES AND LEVELS ELIGIBLE FOR ELITE BIDS:
PREP L1, PREP L2, PREP L3, ALL-STAR L1, ALL-STAR L2, ALL-STAR L3, ALL-STAR L4, ALL-STAR L4.2, ALL-STAR L5R, HIP HOP, OVERALL SCHOOL, OVERALL DANCE
Victory Events are FULL PRODUCTION events! Also offering: Participant gifts, coaches gifts, qualified & certified judges and staff, individual athlete FIRST place prizes, GRAND CHAMP bows, every team receives a placement banner and much more!
Spectator Admission: Ages 4 & Up: $15
Majority of Victory events are not covered by professional photographers or videographers. NO gym, parent, athlete, or spectator has the right to offer images/videos for resale. Any photos and video from any Victory event is exclusive property of Victory Athletics Spirit
On Time Pricing
$84/Athlete (Allstar & REC) $80 (Prep/School/Exhibit.) Due by 4/4/18
45 days early Payment
- $74/Athlete (Allstar & REC) $70 (Prep/School/Exhibit.) EXPIRES 2/28/18
60 days early Payment
- $69/Ath. (Allstar & REC) $65 (Prep/School/Exhibit.) $30 EXPIRES 2/13/18
- $59/$55/Athlete with previous $1500 or more Purchase of Equipment or Apparel.
- Dance On time Payment $84/Ath. (Dance: 2 routines) Due by 3/7/18
- Dance 45 days early Payment $74/Ath. (Dance: 2 routines) EXPIRES 2/2/18
- Dance 60 days early Payment $69/Ath. (Dance: 2 routines) EXPIRES 1/18/18
- Crossover (Allstar/REC/Prep) $35/athlete
- Crossover Dance $35/athlete (3rd routine)
Individual, Duo, Trio & Stunt Groups - $40/Athlete
Levels 4-6 & College Teams
- 22 athletes and under $499/team
- 23 athletes and above $799/team
At-large Bid: Emerald Nationals
Bronze Bid: Emerald Nationals
Silver Bid: Emerald Nationals
Gold Bid: Emerald Nationals
Platinum Bid: Emerald Coast All-star Nationals-5 FULL PAID BIDS
All Competition Fees are due no later than the Wednesday before the Competition date.
All Teams competing in All Star and Prep Divisions need to have Rosters loaded onto USASF.net by the Wednesday before the Competition.
Teams will not be allowed to change division or level after the 1st tentative schedule is sent out.
PHILLIPIANS 4:4-8 FINAL EXHORTATIONS
4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.