- Cheer - BEST TUMBLER / INDIVIDUAL / DUO / TRIO
- STUNT - Partner / Group
- Dance - Hip Hop / Open / Jazz / Lyrical
- Register / Pricing / Waiver / Bids / Awards / Scoring
TIME LIMIT IS 1 MIN. 30 SEC. FOR ROUTINES.
Athletes will compete by division and level.
- (i.e. Youth L2; Jr. L3; Senior L5; Mini L2)
Level is the coaches’ choice:
- Athletes can compete at a different level then their team routine.
1. To compete an athlete must have their Coach’s Approval.
2. An individual’s TEAM is NOT required to compete with Victory Athletics Spirit.
3. Participants in partner stunt or group stunt, all have to be members of the same program.
Categories include Cheer & Dance
Options are: Individual, Best Tumbler, Duo, Trio & Stunt (Co-ed or Group).
Cheer - Individual / Duo / Trio
Include the following
- Cheer motions and/or dance.
- Individuals earn 1st place medals
- Duo / Trio / Stunt - earn 1st place bows
Best Tumbler – (Levels 1-6).
The routine consists of 3 parts
1. Standing tumbling pass (i.e. BWO BHS or BHS Back Tuck)
2. Standing tumbling skill (i.e. BWO or BHS or Tuck)
3. Running tumbling pass (i.e. FWO RO BHS Tuck)
This pass is complete when the athlete completes their final connected rotation/flip.
(i.e. RO BHS Tuck bounding Front Tuck RO BHS BHS Full Twisting Layout)
Dance - Hip Hop, Jazz, Lyrical etc.
Moves need to be appropriate (innocent)
Stunt Routine - (Co-ed or All-girl)
Stunt group - May have 2 to 5 members, with an optional level appropriate tumbling skill.
Music: Should be used for the entire routine but not required.
CO-ED Division: 2 Members (M/F). Must provide an additional spotter.
Spotters may not be involved in the execution of the stunts, but may assist on dismounts. The spotter must be a Coach and must have proper knowledge of the routine.
Only offered for Junior, Senior and Open age divisions. In the senior age division, no one younger than 10 years of age will be allowed to compete in this category.
Must follow USASF Age Division and Level Safety Rules (i.e.: Senior group will not be allowed to perform Level 6 skills)
Music: Should be used for the entire routine but not required
4 – 5 Members (1 Male is allowed). (Optional) additional spotter provided by program or team.
Spotters may not be involved in the execution of the stunts. The spotter must be a Coach and must have proper knowledge of the routine.
Based on the level, the routine should include tosses and transitions.
Safety Rules: Must follow USASF Age Division and Level Safety Rules (i.e.: Mini group will not be allowed to perform Level 5 skills, Tiny groups are limited to Level 1 skills.)