Rod Floor VS. Air Floor Pro - Comparable in price when considering shipping on Rod floor sections and 2 rolls that rest on top. The Air Floor Pro is also portable.
ROD FLOOR PRODUCT Description
- This is THE FIG approved tumbling track used at all United States Gymnastics Trampoline and Tumbling sanctioned events (USAGTT) and United States Tumbling and Trampoline Association sanctioned events (USTA).
- Easy to assemble; easy to replace worn or damaged parts
- Tubular fiberglass rods ensure no “lock-up” when tumbling
- Each steel frame section is 8″ (20cm) high, 6′ (1.8M) wide and 4′ (1.2M) long
- Rods are covered by a layer of 1-3/8″ (35mm) foam backed carpet, over a layer of 2″ (50mm) polyethylene foam with scrim(not included)
- Used at The Olympic Games (demo – Atlanta ’96)
Coaches and gymnasts appreciate this rod floor enormously because:
- This spring system offers a phenomenal amount of spring
- Increases safety
- Less injuries
- 2 year warranty
- No maintenance
- Easy to set up
Competition rod floor:
84 feet (21 sections). Rods are covered by a layer of 1 3/8″ (35mm) foam backed carpet over a layer of 2″ (50mm) polyethylene foam with scrim. Carpet and foam not included in pricing. Available at demo prices for great savings!
Look for this to be an Olympic event by the year 2015!!! Make sure your tumbling track is really FIG approved! This is the tumbling track floor recognized by the Federation of International Gymnastics.