(March 5th is the Registration deadline to be on the Event shirt)
Early bird pricing - Mar. 6th Payment Deadline
- $65 Prep / School / Exhibition
- $30 Crossover
- $30 Individual / Duo / Stunt
On Time Payment
Levels 4-6 & College Teams
2nd Event $10 OFF - 3rd Event $15 OFF - 4th Event $20 OFF
Victory Athletics does not accept event payment on the day of competition. Payment is due in full prior to the event.
ELITE BIDS OFFERED
5 FULL PAID EMERALD NATIONALS TITAN BIDS
5 FULL PAID THE ONE FINALS BIDS
5 TITANIUM BIDS
TYPES AND LEVELS ELIGIBLE FOR ELITE BIDS:
PREP L1, PREP L2, PREP L3, ALL-STAR L1, ALL-STAR L2, ALL-STAR L3, ALL-STAR L4, ALL-STAR L4.2, ALL-STAR L5R, HIP HOP, OVERALL SCHOOL, OVERALL DANCE
Spectator Admission: Ages 4 & Up: $15
Victory Events are FULL PRODUCTION events! Also offering: Participant gifts, coaches gifts, qualified & certified judges and staff, individual athlete FIRST place prizes, GRAND CHAMP bows, every team receives a placement banner and much more!
- All Competition Fees are due no later than the Wednesday WEEK before the Competition date.
- All Teams competing in All Star and Prep Divisions need to have Rosters loaded onto USASF.net by the Wednesday before the Competition. Please select Victory's Gulf Coast Championship Competition.
Teams will not be allowed to change division or level after the 1st tentative schedule is sent out.
Majority of Victory events are not covered by professional photographers or videographers. NO gym, parent, athlete, or spectator has the right to offer images/videos for resale. Any photos and video from any Victory event is exclusive property of Victory Athletics Spirit.
- Divisions Offered / Accept Emerald Bid (Register)
- Scoring / Bids! / Rebates / Registration
- Awards / Team Waiver
- THE ONE FINALS BID Packet
- Emerald Nationals BID PACKET
PLEASE TURN IN MUSIC LICENSE FORM AT COACHES CHECK IN
- Platinum FULL PAID Bid (Grand Champion)
- Gold Bid (Division winner)
- Silver Bid
- Bronze Bid
Matthew 22:37-39 (37) Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ " (38) This is the first and greatest commandment. (39) And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’