Competition Parallel Bars with are designed with a reinforced frame and 350cm (11 1/2’) rail bars. Bar height adjusts between 170cm (67”) and 230cm (90 9/16”). Distance between bars adjusts between 37.5cm (14 3/4”) and 65cm (25 9/16”) via metal ‘goose neck’ with width marked on calibrated disc..
ELITE Parallel Bars
Designed to accommodate the high stress of the athlete’s most advanced routines.
- FIG Approved
- Meets USAG, NCAA® and NFHS competition specifications
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel bar mounting saddles with spring pin
- Powder coated navy vein finish which resists chipping, fading and regular wear found in average finishes
- Non-marking floor contacts with one adjustable leveling foot
- 407-590 - ELITE™ Parallel Bars - wt. 612 lbs. (278kg)
CLASSIC Parallel Bars
Similar features to the ELITE™ model, this adjustable unit is ideal for training and age group competition.
- Recommended for training purposes only
- Bars adjust in width from 15’’ to 26’’ (38cm to 65cm)
- Graphite II Rail is 138” long (3500m)
- Height adjusts in 5cm increments from 47-1/4’’ to 76-3/4’’ (120cm to 195cm)
- Powder coated classic blue finish which resists chipping, fading and regular wear found in average finishes
- Non-marking floor contacts
- Apparatus Tie-Down Set included
- 406-400 - CLASSIC™ Parallel Bars - wt. 251 lbs. (114kg)
LOW Parallel Bars
Designed for learning basic skills before progressing to the regulation bars.
- Height from the floor is 16” (40cm)
- Fiberglass composite bars are 1-9/16” (4cm) in diameter, 8’ long and adjusts in width from 14” to 20” (35cm to 50cm)
- Round Graphite Bars provide optimal flex and exceptional strength
- Non-marking rubber floor contacts
- 407-001 - Low Parallel Bars - wt. 75 lbs. (34kg)
SHIPS WITHIN 3 WEEKS!