- The customer is responsible for inspecting all shipments, counting number of pieces, making sure it matches number on delivery receipt, inspecting for shortage, torn packaging or damage, notating all inspections on the delivery receipt.
- Do NOT refuse a shipment, until speaking with a Victory representative.
- Do NOT discard any packaging if there is damage.
- You have the right to inspect shipment before signing delivery receipt.
- The customer is responsible for filing claims for shortage or damage.
- If damage is found after the driver has left, call the freight company immediately. Customer has 5 days to report damage.
- Customer is responsible for re-delivery charges.
- It is NOT the responsibility of the driver to load, unload, or assist.
All Orders Are Prepaid
- All orders are prepaid unless you are a school, university, or YMCA with an institutional purchase order. If this is the case, terms are net 30.
- We money orders, cashiers checks, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover.
* All prices are subject to change without notice.