The rebate plans only apply to Bid Qualifying events.
Price Lock and save 30% when attending 4 Victory Events!**
Need more time to finalize:
- USASF certification?
- Collection of competition fees?
PRICE LOCK! - Pay $49/event NOW to Price Lock your rate! This allows you to lock in early bird pricing while finalizing all your details.
CHAMPIONSHIP EVENT PRICING w/Price Lock:
- 1st EVENT - $79 - $10(Price Lock) = $69/Athlete
- 2nd EVENT - $79 - $10(PL) - $10(Rebate) = $59/Athlete
- 3rd EVENT - $79 - $10(PL) - $15(Rebate) = $54/Athlete
- 4TH EVENT - $79 - $10(PL) - $20(Rebate) = $49/Athlete
CLASSIC EVENT PRICING w/Price Lock:
- 1st EVENT - $69 - $10(Price Lock) = $59/Athlete
- 2nd EVENT - $69 - $10(PL) - $10(Rebate) = $49/Athlete
- 3rd EVENT - $69 - $10(PL) - $15(Rebate) = $44/Athlete
- 4TH EVENT - $69 - $10(PL) - $20(Rebate) = $39/Athlete
ALSO PURCHASE EQUIPMENT and/or APPAREL AND APPLY 5% OF PRODUCT PURCHASES TOWARDS VICTORY COMPETITION FEES!!!
NEVER PAY FULL PRICE AGAIN!!!
PRICE LOCK PROMOTION ENDS SEPTEMBER 4TH, 2018!
Frequently asked question: Does Attending The ONE Finals count toward my rebate?
Frequently asked question: If my team attends Emerald Coast AllStar Nationals with a bid, does the gym still get a rebate credit for this event?
Answer: Emerald Nationals is a bid earning event (similar to THE ONE FINALS), it does not count toward the Victory rebate.
Frequently asked question: How does the 5% discount of Victory purchases work with Competition Fees?
Answer: When you purchase Equipment/Apparel with Victory, 5% of the price of the product purchased will be applied to up to 50% of your competition fees. (Products prices only)